steel and aluminium table-frames.
- Maximum versatility: any length and extraction within technical limits.
- Bending compensation: minimum bending of the table when open, bending is eliminated depending on the length and weights of the table top.
- Range: manufactured with our MM aluminium slides, AL50, AL60, AL63 or AL70, depending on the load requirements and table dimensions.
- Lengths:steel frames can be manufactured to any length requested by the customer, within the technical limits.
- Extraction: standard extractions range from 300 to 1,150 mm. Other openings can be manufactured upon request.
- Range: manufactured using our ball slides, depending on the load requirements and the dimensions of the table.
- Range of frames for round tables with central foot opening.
- For tables from 960 to 1,600 mm. diameter.
- For 1 or 2 interior book extensibles depending on the diameter.
- Fixing to the table tops and to the central foot support.
- Manufactured using steel ball slides MM type TC 57.
- Bidirectional frame for extendable tables with a fixed base and movement of the table top.
- The extension takes place by means of the longitudinal displacement of the table top (at the same time the extensible appears from the opposite side).
- Synchronization by means of wire and return pulleys.
- Manufactured with AL70 aluminium profiles.
- Any length and extraction within the technical limits.